Passport photos are taken from 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. without appointments and cost $10. Photos are developed immediately and only take a few minutes.
To aid you in taking a successful passport photo, remember:
- Glasses must be removed, even if routinely worn. There is a medical exception if the glasses cannot be removed.
- Uniforms should not be worn.
- Religious clothing may be worn, but must not obscure the face.
- No hats or head coverings except for religious purposes.
- Full face must be visible.
Passport applications are available through the Auditor's Office.